Refund and Returns Policy
FEE FOR SERVICE
SKILL SET COURSES
- No refund will be issued in the event the participant does not show up to a course or cancel their course, without sufficient notice.
- Course Credits may be issued for change of mind, or incorrect course booking.
- Partial or full refunds will be considered under compelling and compassionate circumstances. Students must provide all supporting evidence.
To apply, students must complete a Refund Request Form.
- Refunds will be provided where a course is cancelled or changed by Ampd Academy and a reasonable alternative cannot be found for the participant. Refund Request Form is not required.
- Withdraw prior to the agreed start date – FULL REFUND
- Withdraw on or after the agreed start date –NO REFUND*
- Enrolment withdrawn by Ampd Academy or if Ampd Academy is unable to provide the course for which the original offer was made – FULL REFUND
CERTIFICATE 3 GUARANTEE & HIGHER-LEVEL SKILLS CO-CONTRIBUTION FEES
- Where training has not yet commenced – a full refund will be provided for each unit of competency where no participation in training was undertaken
The refund process is automatic, and no refund application is necessary.
After training commencement – no refunds will be made, for any units of competency within a qualification not yet commenced or completed.
* Partial refunds will be considered under compelling and compassionate circumstances. Students must provide all supporting evidence (such as a medical certificate). In this case, refunds will be on a pro-rata basis for students who fall ill or are injured to the extent that they can no longer undertake the course. No refund will be given for training and assessment that has been provided.
Refunds are at the discretion of management and may be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
To apply, students must complete a Refund Request Form
USER CHOICE TRAINEES / APPRENTICES CO-CONTRIBUTION FEES
Where a student co- contribution fee has been charged and collected, a full refund will be provided for each unit of competency where no participation in training was undertaken by the trainee/apprentice.
The refund process is automatic, and no refund request is necessary.